As of writing the current version of The Golden Crusade Shuffler is V0.2.3
Since I released the shuffler Sunday I’ve made a series of changes, some of them bug fixes, some of them feature requests (and a good deal of bugs introduced when adding the new features).
Since release the changes look like this:
- [Bug Fix] Fixed rare gem totals not accounting for primal diamond transmutes
- [Bug Fix] Fixed transmutes not accounting for Transmute Mastery
- [Updated] Updated the transmute mastery bonus to 20% (up from 10%)
- [Updated] Rearranged some sections
- [Feature] Added options for CSV and IQY data imports from The Undermine Journal
- [Feature] Added Google Docs version
- [Feature] Added support for jewellery crafted with Serpent’s Eye
- [Bug Fix] Fixed primal transmutes not taking mastery into account (again)
- [Bug Fix] Multiple bug fixes with Enchanting material
- [Bug Fix] Fixed advice section giving bad advice
- [Bug Fix] Fixed Golden Lotuses not being accounted for
- [Feature] Now able to toggle market value for Sparkling Shards or Serpent’s Eye
This is what the current to-do list looks like:
- Add support for White and Black Trillium Ore
- [Potential] Add support for enchanting scrolls
- Update prospecting tables for Ghost Iron Ore and Kyparite with potentially more accurate data
- Update Disenchanting tables with potentially more accurate data
- Advice on Essence –> Shards and Essence –> Crystals is broken
I’d like to thank all those on the blog and on The Consortium forums who helped ironed out all the bugs and dutifully performed their roles as guinea pigs. I apologize for all the issues since release, seems most of the problems lately have come from when I added CSV and IQY support I rearranged some things and apparently the references didn’t get updated properly.
I figured I’d publish this post to let those who read the blog know about the changes, the current version should be pretty stable and I’ll announce any major updates on the blog as well.
For reference he’s the post on The Consortium forums(I didn’t create this thread for the record so I didn’t get to name it): MoP – Shuffler SPREADSHEET IS OUT!!!! THANKS ALL TO XSINTHIS
Sound out with any other features you might like to see on the spreadsheet and go and download the latest version if you haven’t already.