…or not. In fact, sales are still very much booming for me.
….and that’s pretty much it, not much has changed except the whole Queen’s Garnet fiasco has gotten worse, prices down to 9k now lol. I just felt compelled to write this post to finish off my week of posting.
Things I learned From 4.3
- Needed moar Inferno Rubies
- Needed moar Enchants prepped before hand
- Needed moar Greater Celestial Essences
- Need moar gems (ran out of Ember Topazs today)
- Don’t reset epic gems at first release
- Be a bit conservative posting gems, don’t blow all your stock the first day, prices will climb
Summary of Patch Week 4.3 Hour of Twilight
Still quite an exciting patch week, I’m up 300k from this time last week. MySales is showing 516k in sales (plus i sold 30k worth of Queen’s Garnets through trade) which is really odd but then again I have been buying up a lot of ore plus the whole Inferno Ruby reset and the Queen’s Garnet fiasco I guess this makes sense.
My top 5 items this week:
- Reckless Ember Topaz (312 – 13416g)
- Purified Demonseye (286 – 10302g)
- Brilliant Inferno Ruby (278 – 59,195g)
- Artful ember Topaz (268 – 9,976g)
- Bold Inferno Ruby (264 – 48,992g)
The reason the Ember Topazs and Demonseyes are so high in volume is because frankly I had more of them rotting in my gbank, if I could have kept up with demand the top 3 spots would be Inferno Ruby cuts. Another interesting note is I made 3600 sales in this timeframe, so I had an average sale of 143g per auction. Not to shabby.
Other Misc. Topics
So this whole posting once a day for a week thing was a pain in the ass and I don’t think I’ll be committing to such a venture again in the future (I’ll post when I feel I have enough to post covering patch’s, not because I feel I need too).
In other news I recently upgrade to a BlackBerry (don’t have a data plan though D: ) which I can do all kinds of neat things with. The ability to tweet at school probably won’t be a good thing, but maybe I can start having some more fun with twitter. I also got a WordPress App for it so I can rummage around my blog pretty effectively with it (again, so long as I have WiFi). It should certainly help me jot down ideas on the go, take pics etc.
Well that’s it for Patch Week, hope everyone enjoyed themselves, I know I did, I can’t wait until the next one!